Propane Fireplace Inserts – Make Your Hearth Hassle-Free!
If you have a great looking fireplace mantle that doesn’t work very well–or if you crave the cozy feel of a fire but hate the hassles of a wood-burning fireplace–a propane fireplace insert might be just right for you.
Propane fireplace inserts are self-contained heating boxes that fit inside an existing fireplace, replacing the space normally taken up by your logs.
By installing a propane fireplace insert rather than keeping or renovating your wood burning fireplace, you will:
- Eliminate renovating costs: Fireplace inserts fit inside your existing fireplace housing, so no expensive remodeling is required.
- Lower your bills: Burning propane is up to four times more efficient than burning wood–which means more heat for less money.
- Improve safety: With a propane fireplace, there are no burning embers, open flames, or smoke dangers–and no creosote build-up in your chimney to worry about.
- Enjoy more convenience: Imagine no more wood gathering, chopping, or cutting–just switch on your fireplace, sit back, and relax.
- Help the environment : Propane burns cleaner than wood, so a propane fireplace insert will shrink your carbon footprint.
Want to learn more about propane fireplace inserts for your home? Contact Paraco today.
I am in need of a propane gas insert.
Hi Thomas! Please reach out to our service team by calling 1-800-647-4427 and we will be able to better assist you.
I would like more information on the propane insert.
Hello Shaniqua! One of our Customer Service Associates will help you with this or any other questions you might have, please reach out to them by calling 1-800-647-4427 or by email at email@example.com