Propane Fireplace Inserts – Make Your Hearth Hassle-Free!
If you have a great looking fireplace mantle that doesn’t work very well–or if you crave the cozy feel of a fire but hate the hassles of a wood-burning fireplace–a propane fireplace insert might be just right for you.
Propane fireplace inserts are self-contained heating boxes that fit inside an existing fireplace, replacing the space normally taken up by your logs.
By installing a propane fireplace insert rather than keeping or renovating your wood burning fireplace, you will:
- Eliminate renovating costs: Fireplace inserts fit inside your existing fireplace housing, so no expensive remodeling is required.
- Lower your bills: Burning propane is up to four times more efficient than burning wood–which means more heat for less money.
- Improve safety: With a propane fireplace, there are no burning embers, open flames, or smoke dangers–and no creosote build-up in your chimney to worry about.
- Enjoy more convenience: Imagine no more wood gathering, chopping, or cutting–just switch on your fireplace, sit back, and relax.
- Help the environment : Propane burns cleaner than wood, so a propane fireplace insert will shrink your carbon footprint.
Want to learn more about propane fireplace inserts for your home? Contact Paraco today.